I will take as a gift quadrocopter MJX Bugs 5W RTF 2.4G all models.

Инвестирование в акции, облигации, фьючерсы. Все теоретические вопросы по работе фондового рынка. Обсуждение эмитентов фондового рынка; каталог и рейтинг брокерских компаний; аналитика от частных трейдеров и компаний; торговые стратегии и платформы. Отзывы инвесторов
GlennWeand

I will take as a gift quadrocopter MJX Bugs 5W RTF 2.4G all models.

Сообщение GlennWeand » 04 июн 2020, 02:42

Hi everybody. Admin, transfer my message if I wrote to the wrong thread. Urgent repurchase. I will take as a gift unmanned aerial vehicle MJX Bugs 5W RTF 2.4G all models. Hand-me-down, repairs, does not matter. Can be broken. For spares.
P.S.
Thank you very much ...
You can reply to the mail:j.udbayneor@yahoo.com
Tel.:88003332323.

Отправлено спустя 32 секунды:
Regards. Moderator, transfer my message if I wrote to the wrong thread. Urgently. I will take as a gift unmanned aerial vehicle MJX Bugs 5W RTF 2.4G all models. Spent, renovation, does not matter. Can be broken. For repair parts.
P.S.
Thank you in advance ...
You can reply to the mail:j.udbayneor@gmail.com
Tel.:8808522373.

Отправлено спустя 35 секунд:
Hello. Moderator, transfer my message if I wrote to the wrong thread. Urgent repurchase. I will take as a gift quadrocopter MJX Bugs 5W RTF 2.4G all models. Used, repairs, does not matter. Can be bust. For repair parts.
P.S.
Thank you very much ...
You can reply to the mail:judbay.erson@gmail.com
Tel.:88004000700.

Отправлено спустя 1 минуту :
Hello everyone. Moder, transfer my message if I wrote to the wrong thread. Urgently. I will take as a gift quadrocopter MJX Bugs 5W RTF 2.4G all models. Secondhand, refit, does not matter. Can be on the fritz. For spares.
P.S.
Thanks anyway...
You can reply to the mail:judbay.neoranderson@yahoo.com
Tel.:88003000500.

Отправлено спустя 38 секунд:
Hello everyone. Admin, transfer my message if I wrote to the wrong thread. Urgent repurchase. I will take as a gift quadrocopter MJX Bugs 5W RTF 2.4G all models. Spent, repair, does not matter. Can be on the fritz. For spare parts.
P.S.
Thanks in advance ...
You can reply to the mail:neorande.rson@gmail.com
Tel.:8803468255.

Отправлено спустя 37 секунд:
Regards. Administrator, transfer my post to another branch if I'm not at. Urgently. I will take as a gift unmanned aerial vehicle MJX Bugs 5W RTF 2.4G all models. Utilized, repairs, does not matter. Can be broken. For spare parts.
P.S.
Thank you for any advice) ...
You can reply to the mail:judbayneo.randerson@gmail.com
Tel.:8808527353.

Отправлено спустя 30 секунд:
Hello. Moder, transfer my message if I wrote to the wrong thread. Urgently. I will take as a gift drones MJX Bugs 5W RTF 2.4G all models. Hand-me-down, repairs, does not matter. Can be on the fritz. For repair parts.
P.S.
Thank you very much ...
You can reply to the mail:a.yneoranderson@gmail.com

Отправлено спустя 32 секунды:
Hello everybody. Moderator, transfer my message if I wrote to the wrong thread. Urgent repurchase. I will take as a gift drones MJX Bugs 5W RTF 2.4G all models. Spent, repairs, does not matter. Can be fractured. For duplicates.
P.S.
Thanks anyway...
You can reply to the mail:neorande.rson@mail.com
Tel.:8808588323.

Отправлено спустя 39 секунд:
Hello everybody. Moderator, transfer my post to another branch if I'm not at. Urgently. I will take as a gift unmanned aerial vehicle MJX Bugs 5W RTF 2.4G all models. Hand-me-down, overhaul, does not matter. Can be bust. For repair parts.
P.S.
Thanks anyway...
You can reply to the mail:judbay.neoranderson@outlook.com

Вернуться в «Инвестирование в фондовый рынок»