standings, the New York Rangers are mor

Обсуждаем способы доверительного управления - паевые фонды, общие фонды банковского управления, негосударственные пенсионные фонды, венчурные фонды, управляющие компании и т.д.
yyys123

standings, the New York Rangers are mor

Сообщение yyys123 » 17 дек 2019, 10:58

EDMONTON - Rather than worry about who is chasing them in the Eastern Conference standings, the New York Rangers are more concerned about just taking care of their own business on the ice. The Rangers will try to do just that on Sunday night as they continue a four-game western road trip with a matchup against the Edmonton Oilers. You can watch all the action on TSN beginning at 8pm et/5pm pt. New York hit the road having won five straight, including a big regulation victory over the rival Philadelphia Flyers on Wednesday, but were bested 4-3 by the spoiler-happy Calgary Flames. Brian Boyle, Raphael Diaz and Brad Richards scored in a second-period burst for the Rangers, but Henrik Lundqvist stopped just 24-of-28 shots faced. The setback allowed the Flyers to pull within a point of the Rangers for second place in the Metropolitan Division as Philadelphia topped the Toronto Maple Leafs on Friday. The Flyers have two games in hand over the Rangers and host the Boston Bruins earlier on Sunday. Rangers like Richards likely wont be scoreboard watching though. "If its not Philly, its probably some other team," Richards said. "Theres a bunch of teams around us. We just want our two points. We do control our own destiny, and we want to do it, but thats the disappointing thing. We arent worried about Philly right now." Edmonton is another team looking to play spoiler and snapped a three-game slide with Fridays 4-3 overtime win against the Anaheim Ducks, with Andrew Ference scoring with 1:09 left on the clock. Edmonton had taken two penalties earlier in the overtime, leading to a brief 5-on-3 for Anaheim, but the Ducks took a whistle and the teams wound up skating 3-on-3. With a lot of ice to work with, Ference grabbed the puck in the neutral zone and skated down the middle, winding up for a big blast that ticked off the right post and in. "It was that 3-on-3 mode still so just a lot of ice that was just sitting there in the middle," said Ference. "I wasnt about to try anything too fancy so I just kind of old school, stepped up and whacked it." Sam Gagner scored his 100th career goal and rookie defenseman Oscar Klefbom netted his first, while Jordan Eberle also tallied for the Oilers. Ben Scrivens made 48 saves as Edmonton moved to 2-3-0 on a six-game homestand. Forwards Tyler Pitlick and Ryan Jones both suffered knee injuries versus the Ducks, and while Pitlick may not miss any time, Jones is out for the season with a torn PCL. Edmonton forward Nail Yakupov also remains out with an ankle issue. Scrivens is 2-0-0 with a 0.50 GAA in his career versus the Rangers, making 35 saves in a 2-1 victory in New York on Feb. 6. That was the first of two meetings between the clubs this season and Edmonton has won four of the last six in this matchup overall. The Oilers, who have won three of the past four played at home in this series, got goals from Yakupov and Ryan Smyth in the one-goal victory, while Rangers backup netminder Cam Talbot finished with 29 saves. Talbot is expected to get the start tonight. Gary Payton Jersey . With Washington teammate Nene drawing double-teams coming off his big game against the Lakers, Gortat scored 25 points on 11-of-12 shooting and grabbed eight rebounds to lead the Wizards to a 100-92 win in overtime over Milwaukee on Wednesday night. Shaquille ONeal Jersey . Raonic, the No. 8 seed from Thornhill, Ont., had 18 aces in the match. He needed one hour 39 minutes to complete the victory. https://www.cheapheatonline.com/ . Bradwell was scheduled to become a free agent Tuesday. Born and raised in Toronto, Bradwell is entering his sixth CFL season, with all six played for his hometown Argonauts. Cheap Heat Jerseys . On Thursday, a judge said Varlamov could be released if he posted $5,000 bond and be allowed to travel with the team but he was ordered to stay away from his girlfriend, among other restrictions. Jason Williams Jersey . Coaches are now allowed to challenge both called and potential defensive pass interference fouls under certain conditions.TORONTO -- If the sloppy conditions and sparse crowd werent bad enough, Toronto FC dropped a 2-1 decision to Sporting Kansas City on Saturday in a game Ryan Nelsen largely blamed on the officiating. And a bad game ended on a worse note when the Toronto head coach and his assistant Fran OLeary were ejected in the final minute for words said from the sideline. "The referee (Allen Chapman) has a tough time but I think hell reflect and look back and probably (realize) Toronto FC were on the wrong end of the equation on literally all of the critical calls," said Nelsen, who was calm just minutes after his ejection. C.J. Sapong scored both goals for the visitors, while Darel Russell recorded the lone goal for Toronto in a rain-drenched affair at BMO Field, the gloomy, grey weather matching the mood around the Major League Soccer club. The loss stretched Torontos winless streak to eight consecutive games, while the victory for Kansas City propelled it into a tie with New York atop the Eastern Conference standings. Nelsen was frustrated about what he thought was a hand ball in Kansas Citys box, and a tackle on Justin Braun in the dying minutes. "The problems that we did cause (for Sporting KC), an oppositions hand got in the way, or I think it was a little bit of the Ultimate Fighting that is going on tonight (at Torontos Air Canada Centre) was done on Justin Braun at the end," Nelsen said. "I should be up here (talking about) two penalties, two blatant penalties, two stonecold penalties, and weve won the game." A week after Toronto (4-14-12) was mathematically eliminated from the playoffs for the seventh straight year, and with four games to go on the season, a sparse crowd -- announced at a season-low 12,627, but appearing much smaller -- braved the inclement weather. The previous season-low attendance was 15,217, two weeks earlier versus Chicago. Toronto hasnt won since Aug. 4 at New England, and despite which way the referees calls went, a couple of defensive miscues led to what Nelsen called "soft goals" for the visitors. Sapong opened the scoring for Kansas City (14-9-6) in the 18th minute when Graham Zusi found the head of Dominic Dwyer with a long cross. Dwyer headed the ball to a wide-open Sapong who launched a header past Toronto keeper Joe Bendik. "It wasnt going to be a performance game, atrocious conditions, you probably cant see it from the sideline but when youre out in the middle the water is horrible," Nelsen said. "It was going to be a mistake game, whoever turns it over and whoever makes mistakes is probably going to lose the game." Sapong, whod only scored twice previously this season, doubled his season output in the 53rd minute when he headed in a long cross from Chance Meyers. Defender Mark Bloom, in his second appearance for Toronto, seemed to lose sight of Sapong as he was tracking him back towaard the net.dddddddddddd "Soft goals for us to lose," said Toronto defender Steven Caldwell. "It was a not very nice day to play in or watch it was a battle at end, it was difficult to keep your footing, play with any kind of quality." Russell scored in the 38th minute to make it 1-1 on a bad clearance by Kansas City defender Aurelien Collin. Sporting KC goalkeeper Jimmy Nielsen passed the ball to Collin, who misplayed it leaving Alvaro Rey to swoop in and pass to Russell, who slotted it past Nielsen. The loss came a day after Toronto introduced Tim Bezbatchenko as its new general manager. Despite all the frustrations from Saturdays match, Nelsen was emphatic in his support for the recent turn of events in the front office. "When I first took this job and I saw what happened to where I sit now, oh my goodness, trust me on this one, I am so much happier, its absolutely night and day," Nelsen said. "Certain contracts with certain salary cap restrictions. . . ," he said, when asked to expand. "Everything was handcuffed and weve taken the handcuffs off and now we can move forward. "When I first took the job I thought it would be two or three years before Toronto could get out of the situation they were in, it was that bad." Saturdays game was a winnable one for Toronto, which had several near-misses on the afternoon. Rey went down on the edge of the 18-yard box in the first half after taking what looked like an elbow to the face. The referee awarded Toronto a free kick outside the box, which Caldwell nearly scored on. Toronto had another excellent scoring chance at the 45-minute mark when a header by Bright Dike -- who was strong in his first start for the home team --was cleared off Kansas Citys goal line. Toronto was reduced to 10 men in the 86th minute when Caldwell was shown a red card for a studs-up tackle on Josh Gardner. "No intent or anything malicious about it, its just the way the game was, and the type of conditions it was, sometimes you go in for challenges that arent ideal and I felt we both went in with our studs," said Caldwell. He chalked up the calls to a "lack of experience from the referee, and a lack of empathy for the conditions." Toronto was missing several key players including midfielder Jonathan Osorio, who was serving the first of a two-game suspension for kicking the ball at an opponents head in Torontos 2-0 loss at New York last week. Osorio booted the ball directly to the side of the head of Red Bulls defender Kosuke Kimura, who had fallen to the ground. Kimura was not injured on the play. Striker Robert Earnshaw missed the game with a hamstring injury. Danny Koevermans, whos struggling in his recovery from last seasons ACL surgery, didnt dress, nor did Matias Laba, whos out a month after fracturing his big toe. Toronto hosts D.C. United next Saturday. ' ' '

Вернуться в «Доверительное управление»